Skip to main content

What you should know if you are moving

If you are moving into or out of the Bellwood Borough area, please contact our office to make the necessary changes to your sewer and/or water account.

When you or your attorney calls the office, please have the following information available:

  1. Your name
  2. Your phone number
  3. The account address
  4. Date of Closing (or moving out, if you are renting)
  5. Date you would like final meter reading done
  6. The name and phone number of your attorney, if buying or selling the residence.
  7. The name and phone number of your landlord, if renting the residence.

Additional information will be required of your attorney, if buying or selling:

  1. The name of the buyer or seller of your residence.
  2. The name of their attorney
  3. The name of the realtor used by you and the buyer/seller
  4. Where the final bill is to be mailed

Request for Temporary Disruption of Service:

If you are temporarily leaving the area for an extended period of time, please contact our office.